A retreat time full with THAI MASSAGE and YOGA on the island of Crete in Greece to become a certified Thai Massage practitioner.
Traditional Thai massage is an ancient healing system of tissue, muscle and joint mobilizations using pressing, stretching, turning and moving, which is performed while fully clothed. Thai massage includes much more than the traditional massage because it involves rhythmic acupressure, reflexology, energy work and stretching, a form of passive yoga.
Υou will learn the basic routine of this wonderful healing art from Thailand. At the end of the program, for which you need no prior knowledge, you will be able to safely conduct a whole body Thai massage. You will also be taught a special Yoga program as well as a self-massage program.
Contents of the seminar:
– Basics of Thai medicine, contraindications
– History, culture and background of Thai massage
– Special Hatha Yoga and Self Massage routine for Thai massage practitioners
– Important treatment principles and treatment techniques
– Treatment of feet and legs
– Treatment of stomach and chest
– Treatment of arms and back
– Head, face and neck treatment
– Practice of what we have learned by exchanging massages
– Repetition and summary, final treatment
Holiday duration: 11 days
Training duration: 9 days
A total of 50+ hours for which you will receive a certification of attendance. Seminar notes with pictures are included in price.